With Dr. Alice Rizzi, Clinical psychologist and founder of Together Mindful
Business In Between Podcast, Episode 08
What if you could help more people, increase your market reach, expand your business and impact, and become more successful at the same time? In this episode, I’m speaking with Dr. Alice Rizzi about increasing your business or private practice market reach and impact. Dr. Rizzi joined me on episode 3 to talk about being a multi-passionate entrepreneur.
In this episode, we talk about the importance of diversifying the services or products you offer in order to expand your business and impact more people. You’ll learn practical steps for increasing the number of people you can work with while not overwhelming yourself.
Meet Dr. Alice Rizzi
Practical steps for how to increase market reach & business impact – key points:
Expand your small business market reach and impact by increasing your offerings.
This makes your expertise and guidance accessible to more people. New products can help existing customers and help with business growth.
You can change how you offer your services and knowledge to connect with a new market and new customers.
Why expand business, brand awareness, and reach?
Alice is driven to create content and online courses that make mindfulness accessible to more people.
This way, finances, geography, and/or working with a therapist in a certain location don’t need to interfere with someone’s wellbeing.
She believes other experts and business owners can do the same.
What is marketing reach?
Advertising reach and marketing reach refer to the number of unique people who view your content as a result of your marketing efforts.
A limited reach means fewer people will get to learn about you and how you can help them achieve their goals.
When you expand market reach, you can increase your audience, impact, and online presence.
Ways to expand business reach and impact.
The best business expansion strategy for your will highlight
- Your strengths.
- The services and/or products you offer.
Examples of ways to expand your business, reach, and impact.
- Target potential customers in more locations (e.g., other cities and countries).
- Grow your business online if you currently only see people in person.
- Offer courses and/or other products across a range of prices.
Increasing market reach and expanding your business are essential now.
- The internet is crowded and noisy. There is so much misinformation and marketing often confuses people.
- Offering more services and/or products allows you to present much-needed accurate information.
- Your expertise can help make businesses, groups, and communities better.
- Expanding your market reach and impacting more customers can help business owners regain their spark and motivation. This is key to building personal and professional resilience.
- Offering different services and/or products can increase your financial wellbeing.
Practical tips for how to expand your business impact and market reach.
- Identify what you know and are passionate about.
- Get clear on why that thing matters to you, the impact it’s had on your life, and why people need to know about it.
- This helps you make sure that your values overlap with the values and needs of your ideal customers.
- Thorough market research is key for completing this step.
- Use the method or platform that works best for you.
- If you pick a method that is fun and doable, you’re likely to get the work done.
- The goal is to make it easy and fun to spread your message. Then, you’re more likely to keep doing it.
Alice’s online mindfulness school where you can find her mindfulness course as well as a free mindfulness mini-course: www.togethermindful.com
As a clinical psychologist, Alice provides teletherapy services to people living in NY and FL who are struggling with OCD, Stress, or Anxiety. Her private practice website: https://www.dralicerizzi.com/
Alice’s Instagram: @dralicerizzi
Ready for simple SEO strategies to boost your Google rankings and online presence?
Whether you want to DIY your SEO or you’d like a consultant to help you with it. Please visit my website at www.simplesesystems.com.
I have resources for both types of business owners.
Finally, if you would like SEO, marketing and business growth recommendations, conveniently sent right to your inbox, please sign up for my biweekly newsletter.
It’s also the easiest way to find out about new podcast episodes, services, and any upcoming events.
All you have to do is go to www.simpleseosystems.com and sign up right on the homepage.